Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pitter Patter let's get at...procrastination

Not much exciting to report from Belleville other than I am in the midst of trying to bring multiple assignments to fruition. 

I am currently procrastinating as I type.  I just opened up a blank word document to begin a paper on a international photojournalism and a proposed photo project in a country outside of North America.  Then I got to thinking about procrastination...so I thought I'd open up a new post and write about it before I got to my paper.

Other projects I am currently working on is a photo story on a woman from Kitchener who is transitioning from homelessness back into the Kitchener-Waterloo community.

Our first mulitmedia project is due shortly.  This involves mostly video and working with a complex editing software.  The assignment was to profile someone working in the Quinte area (the broader area  surrounding Belleville).  I am doing a piece on a woman named Phyllis who teaches Asian cooking classes and it quite the character.  My favourite quote so far, when talking about how her brothers view her, "They say bossy woman, slave driver!  I say, 'whatever...WHATEVER!"  She's a gem!

Under a month to go.  Back to work.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment